The Western Australian State Government has announced targeted one off grants for selected small businesses of $2,000.
The amount is being paid to compensate certain businesses for the 24 to 26 April 2021 lockdown.
To receive the grant your business must lodge an application and be on the below list of eligible businesses:
- Cafés and restaurants
- Bars, pubs, taverns and nightclubs
- Accommodation and sightseeing
- Health and fitness centres and gyms
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Bakeries and catering services
- Clubs (hospitality)
- Specialised food retail
- Food wholesalers
- Creative industries and performing arts venues
- Event equipment hire
Your business must demonstrate how a loss was incurred and also have less than $4 million payroll to qualify.
Further information is avalable on the Small Business Development Corporations website here